* Accompaniment and transportation in collaboration with volunteer action centers of Gatineau.
* Reception, information and referral.
* Weekly column on deals offered by food markets. * Collective advocacy for people living with a visual impairment. Sports, leisure and culture
* Informative meetings for members.
* Annual picnic.
* Christmas dinner.
* Outings for special events. * Tandem bike project.
* Dinners in the dark.
* Coffee club.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: No services offered in connection with the vaccination campaign. 2/3/2021 Covid-19: The offices are closed until further notice, by appointment only. Coffee-reading on Zoom on Wednesdays in the afternoon. 2021-02-02 JK.
people living with a visual disability
Monday to Thursday 11h00 to 16h00
$5 per year for members who benefit from transportation with an attendant