* Information and referral.
* Publication of a quaterly newsletter.
* Recreational activities.
* Participation in awareness programs.
* Classes to learn Québec Sign Language (QSL).
* Conferences, trainings, animation.
* Assistance with communication and understanding documents.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Phone, email and fax support. In-person services resume gradually, by appointment only. 06/07/2021
deaf and hearing impaired people
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $20 per individual, $30 per couple, $17 per individual 55 years old and over, $25 per couple 55 years old and over, $15 per student, $25 per association
English, French, QuebecSignlanguage(QSL)
assistance with communication and understanding of documents: by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone