Information and support for its members in their efforts to readapt physically, psychologically and socially.
* Help for people living with a stoma.
* Advocacy for the rights of people living with a stoma.
* Support group for people newly living with a stoma.
* Information sessions on the care of people living with a stoma.
* Social activities.
* Support and listening over the phone.
people living with a stoma (after an inflammatory intestinal disease, an intestinal or urinary cancer, or a trauma that required the installation of a stoma) and people who do not have a stoma but suffer from an inflammatory intestinal disease
dimanche au samedi 8h00 à 20h00