* Reception, referral and information.
* Psychosocial support.
* Support groups: individual, group and family meetings.
* Prevention and awareness.
* On-site or at-home respite service for caregivers.
* Educational, cultural, social, sports and crafts activities to maintain the acquired assets while working on the physical, cognitive, affective and social aspects of the person.
* Volunteer opportunities.
* RebonDire journal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services are maintained. 04/03/2021
people 16 years old and over having sustained a medically recognized craniocerebral trauma (light, light complex, moderate or severe) and with a stable state of health, their close ones
Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 9h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 15h00
make an appointment for a registration meeting with your region's field worker
craniocerebral trauma diagnosis