* General information on deafness, awareness, referrals.
* Telephone support and listening.
* Stimulation program through games for children.
* Help with homework and academic support.
* Toy lending.
* Summer camps.
* Family activities.
* Parents meeting groups and pairing.
Details on the service offer
children living with hearing disabilities, their parents
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $5
Montréal Island, Lanaudière, Laurentians, Laval, Montérégie
English, French, Quebec Sign Language (QSL)
by phone, by email or on social media