* In-home respite for caregivers.
* Friendly visits and phone calls.
* Moral support for patients.
* Awareness and information workshops.
* Emergency food assistance for members.
* Meals on wheels.
* Christmas baskets.
* Cultural and religious activities.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19 vaccination: they can offer assistance with making and appointment and with transportation to the vaccination appointments. Service in French, English and Greek.** COVID-19: essential services offered. 3/2/2022
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, meals on wheels: 3 times a week
membership: $25, meals on wheels: $6
English, French, Greek