INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services offered: 24/7 telephone line, short-term telephone follow-up, referral service, crisis intervention in person in their offices, housing. 31/07/2020
* Intervention in crisis situation.
* Péloquin shelter for man in distress up to 45 days (for people 18 years old and over).
* Assessment and crisis intervention without shelter (for people 14 years old and over).
* Intervention done over the phone and in person.
* Support for third parties.
* Post-crisis follow-up.
* Supervised rehabilitation and support aiming to develop interpersonal and social skills for people without shelter.
* Supervised apartments.
* Housing life support program.
adults living with severe or persistent mental health problems, with or without medical referral, people 14 years old and over in crisis situations
rehabilitation services: North of Montréal and Laval, crisis interventions: North of Montréal
room for 162 people in the supervised apartments, 12 beds for emergencies