* Intervention in crisis situation.
* Péloquin shelter for man in distress up to 45 days (18 years old and over).
* Assessment and crisis intervention, without shelter (14 years old and over).
* Intervention by phone and in person.
* Support for third parties.
* Supervised rehabilitation and support for the development of interpersonal and social skills, without shelter.
* Supervised apartments.
* Housing life support program.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: services that remain available are the 24/7 hotline, short-term phone follow-ups, referral service, office-based in-person crisis intervention and shelter. 11/1/2022
adults living with severe or persistent mental health problems, with or without medical referral, people 14 years old and over in crisis situations
24 hours / 7 days
CIUSSS du Nord-de-l'Île-de-Montréal and CISSS de Laval