* Information and referral.
* Support on site and by phone.
* Social representation and contribution to research on mental illness.
* Weekly support groups: one group for families and one for the children.
* Psycho-educational workshops, intervention, communication workshops, training.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: ''On call follow-ups according to needs.'' 02/04/2020
parents, partners, friends, children aged 6 to 17 who are part of the circle of people living with mental illness
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, workshops and support groups: 2 evenings per week
membership card required for certain services: $25 for regular members, $30 for supporting members, $60 for an NPO, $120 for corporations
trainings and support groups: 12 persons