association lavalloise des personnes aidantes
* Reception and referral.
* Information, conferences, training, workshops.
* Day centres and drop-in respite.
* Home respite: hygienic care, medication, meal preparation, help with housekeeping, shopping, etc.
* Support group.
* Individual psychosocial intervention.
* Social activities, coffee-chat.
* Stimulation activities for seniors.
* Management of the Employment-Service Check program.
* Christmas party for members.
Details on the service offer
caregivers of a person with a loss of autonomy or a person with a physical or intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, day centres: seniors, adults 21 years and over living with a physical or intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder
office: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30, at-home respite: 24 hours / 7 days (except on holidays), day centre for seniors: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9h30 to 15h30, day centre for adults: Monday to Friday 9h30 to 15h30
annual membership: $20, services: variable, respite: $3 per hour, day centre for seniors and adults: $3 per hour
registration by phone