* Promotion of the interests and rights.
* Demystification of intellectual disability and the autism spectrum disorder.
* Development of services to encourage individual and social growth within the community.
* Support and assistance for members and their relatives.
* Summer camp, recreational and sports activities, monthly outings.
* One week long shelter to develop the residential autonomy of youth 16 years old and over.
* Animated monitoring service for members 12 years and over.
* Food assistance.
Details on the service offer
people living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, their parents and fieldworkers, food assistance: people living with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder, living alone or in a couple, families in need who have a child with a developmental disability or an autism spectrum disorder
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
evaluation to become a member: $15, annual membership; $10 for people with a diagnosis, $20 for their parents or relatives, $25 for other people, variable fees for activities
make an appointment by phone for an evaluation, food assistance: needs assessment questionnaire