* Raising awareness and advocating for the rights of people with an autism spectrum disorder or a physical or intellectual disability.
* IPS Program: day program for adults with an intellectual disability or an autism spectrum disorder that aims to develop and maintain skills through various workshops and with specialists in music therapy, zootherapy and massotherapy.
* Activities and workshops: drama, visual arts, cooking, dance, meetings, dance night and special outings.
* Journée Déclic: weekly activity or outing.
* Espace TSA: workshop for children and pre-adolescents with an autism spectrum disorder to develop their socialization skills.
* Coin des amis: workshop for children and pre-adolescents with intellectual disabilities.
* Summer day camp.
Details on the service offer
people with an intellectual disability, a physical disability or an autism spectrum disorder, their family, IPS program: people 21 years old and over with an intellectual disability or an ASD
IPS program and summer day camp: Monday to Friday from 8h30 to 15h30, journée Déclic: Saturday 9h30 to 15h30, day camp daycare: Monday to Friday 7h00 to 8h45 and 15h30 to 17h30, workshops: varied schedule, consult the online calendar
Richelieu, Saint-Mathias-sur-Richelieu, Chambly, Carignan, Marieville, Sainte-Angèle-de-Monnoir, Rougemont, Saint-Césaire
to become a member: fill out the form available online, send it by email or mail and make an appointment with the coordinator, activities: fill out the registration form and send it by email or mail