* Meeting with new members and distribution of an information package.
* Support group through breakfast chats in many Quebec regions.
* Conferences and workshops on themes like emotional, physical and mental wellness.
* Legal accompaniment and support with drafting testimonials.
* Online informational videos about grievance, police investigations, post-traumatic shock, disappearances, victims' rights, CAVAC and dealing with the media.
* Referrals to community resources and psychological assistance.
* Monthly newsletter featuring community resources, testimonies, activities, legal or psychological advices, etc.
families of people who were assassinated or are missing because of a crime
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec