Services for seniors.
* Listening and referral.
* Recreational, sports and artistic workshops.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Computer classes.
* Monthly and intercultural luncheons and collective kitchens.
* Volunteers training.
* Free conferences.
* Intergenerational activities and meeting place Café Entre-Nous.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point.
* Accompaniment-transportation to the grocery store.
Details on the service offer
Vaccination: Support for registration for vaccination. 1/3/2021 COVID-19: Essential services maintained. Adapted groceries: talk to seniors and take their grocery order by phone. They purchase and deliver the order. For people 50 years old and over from Laval, ideally from the East sector. Telephone consultation from 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, answer to questions by email. 16/05/2022
people 50 years and over
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership card: $15
East of Laval, ITMAV: Saint-Vincent-de-Paul, Duvernay, Saint-François
English, French, Spanish