Advocacy for seniors to improve their living conditions on matters such as income, housing, home care, transportation and health.
* Monthly conferences.
* Personalized accompaniment service.
* References to partners (community, municipal and government organizations as well as professionals such as lawyers, notaries, etc.).
* Journal: three publications per year.
* Legal referral service.
* Vulnerable people identification service.
* Annual brunch and fundraising campaign.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 30/4/2021
retired and preretired people
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h30 to 16h00, Friday 9h00 to 16h00, by appointment
annnual membership: $20