association québécoise de défense des droits des personnes retraitées et préretraitées - pointe-de-l'île
Advocacy for seniors to improve their living conditions on matters such as income, housing, home care, transportation and health.
* Representation of the interests of retirees to the various local decision-making bodies, both community and government.
* Free information and conferences.
* Projects creation.
* Community activities.
* Computer courses sessions.
* Order of Opus 65+ reduced rate for STM.
* Access to various documentation on retiree's rights and local activities.
* Aînés actifs à vélo: 1-hour bicycle-taxi service for errands or a joyride.
Details on the service offer
2022 Holiday Schedule: The organization will be closed from Friday, December 23rd to January 6th inclusive. Reopening on Monday, January 9th, 2023. 17/11/2022
seniors, retires, pre-retirees
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $20
Rivière-des-Prairies, Pointe-aux-Trembles, Anjou, Mercier-Est and Montréal-Est
membership available online on the national ADQR website, bicycle-taxi: call at least an hour before
membership possible online on the national AQDR website, by phone