Advocacy for seniors to improve their living conditions on matters such as income, housing, home care, transportation and health.
* Representation of the interests of retirees to the various local decision-making bodies both community and government.
* Information and conferences.
* Projects creation.
* Community activities.
* Computer courses during winter and summer.
* Order of Opus 65+ reduced rate for STM.
* Access to various documentation on retiree's rights and local activities.
* Bicycle-taxi service: 1 hour for errands or a joy ride.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Most of the activities are suspended but some services are maintained. They have telephone and email permanences maintained remotely: by phone at (514) 643-0930 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00. They can refer to services or offer listening. They continue the representation of the interests of retirees and share information to seniors. 21/04/2020
seniors, retires, pre-retirees
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
annual membership: $20
East of Highway 25, bicycle-taxi: Rivière-Des-Prairies-Pointe-Aux-Trembles
membership available online on the national ADQR website, bicycle-taxi: call at least an hour before