* Information, support and referral.
* Discussion, reading and writing workshops.
* Accompaniment and support for daily communication needs.
* Friendly visits.
* SAPPA program: assistance for caregivers, visits of social workers and speech language therapists.
* Adapted activities: photography workshops, computer workshops, choir, etc.
* Promotion of the rights and interests of people with aphasia.
Details on the service offer
adults with aphasia, close ones, people interested in aphasia
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $25, workshops: $20 per session
by phone or by email
discussion workshops: 10 to 12 people