* Information, support and referral.
* Discussion, reading and writing workshops.
* Accompaniment and support for daily communication needs.
* Photography workshops.
* Computer workshops.
* Promotion of the rights and interests of people with aphasia.
* Friendly visits.
* SAPPA program: assistance for caregivers, visits of social workers and speech language therapists.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: Help for members to access the vaccine, on an individual basis. 13/05/2021 *** Covid-19: Open. 24/03/2022
adults with aphasia, close ones, people interested in aphasia
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $25, workshops: $20 per session
by phone or email
discussion workshops: 10 to 12 persons