INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: open, but employees work remotely and workshops have been replaced by virtual workshops. 03/06/2020.
* Information, support and referral.
* Discussion, reading and writing workshops.
* Accompaniment for daily communication needs.
* Photography workshops.
* Computer workshops.
* Advocacy of rights and interests of people with aphasia.
* Friendly visits.
* SAPPA program: assistance for caregivers, visits of social workers and speech language therapists.
adults with aphasia, close ones, people interested in aphasia
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $25, workshops: $20 per semester
by phone or email
discussion workshops: 10 to 12 persons