Support and activities for people concerned with the Tourette syndrome.
* Telephone and email support.
* Support and sharing group for parents and teenagers living with the syndrome.
* Virtual support and sharing groups for children and teenagers living with the syndrome and for their parents and close ones.
* Information, conferences, training and documents distribution.
* Family camp, camp for youth, mothers and fathers weekends.
* Family outings and annual picnic.
* List of support groups offered in several regions of Québec available on the website: aqst.com/en/support-group
Details on the service offer
people living with Tourette's syndrome, their close ones, field worker or any person interested by the syndrome
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30
individual member: $15, family member: $25, partner member: $100
Province of Québec
fill the subscription form on the website