* Raising awareness about the means to improve the living conditions of people who use drugs to the public, community groups and institutions in a perspective of mischiefs reduction.
* Training workshops and creation of tools for drug users and for health promotion and sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBIs) prevention partners.
* L'Injecteur: newspaper published By and For drug users in Quebec.
* Responsible for the ADDICQ (Association pour la défense des personnes qui consomment des drogues au Québec).
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Interventions in festive environments.
* Distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Gathering for the International Day for Drug Overdose Awareness.
Details on the service offer
people using drugs, gathering for the International Overdose Awareness Day: general public
Monday to Thursday 10h00 to 17h00, International Overdose Awareness Day: 31 August
none, L'Injecteur: voluntary contribution
Province of Québec, gathering for the International Overdose Awareness Day: Émilie-Gamelin Park
by telephone, email, membership: form through the website
L'Injecteur and ADDICQ: membership card