INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: open. Meetings on Zoom offered. 06/06/2020
Clustering of actors and organizations involved in psychosocial rehabilitation and recovery of people living or having experienced mental health problems.
* Various trainings, planification of seminars.
* Information on mental health and psychosocial rehabilitation, fight against stigmatization.
* Promotion for the social integration of people with mental health problems.
* À livres ouverts: awareness event through the testominy of people who have experienced mental health problems.
* Réseau d'entendeurs de voix québécois (REVQ): information, awareness and training about the reality of people who hear voices.
* Directory of support organizations for people who hear voices: aqrp-sm.org/groupes-mobilisation/revquebecois/groupes
* Pairs Aidants Réseau: promotion of peer intervention by hiring people having experienced mental health problems in health services.
* Involvement in various mobilization groups: Grand Rassemblement Jeunesse, Comité National Santé Mentale Travail, Groupe Provincial sur la Lutte contre la Stigmatisation.
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
Province of Québec
by phone, email or on-site