* Listening and accompaniment.
* Information, support and referral.
* Helping members to benefit from all available services.
* Gentle chair exercise.
* Support and mutual aid activities: community dinners, coffee meetings, fundraising activities, etc.
* Conferences and information meetings.
* Group outings.
* Advocacy for essential services.
Details on the service offer
people with multiple sclerosis, their close ones
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 16h00, activities: during the day, occasionally in the evening or the weekend
membership: free, lunch: $8, other activities: free
agglomeration of Longueuil, MRC Roussillon, MRC Marguerite-D'Youville, MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu
by phone, by email, fill in the form on the website