INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The team is working from home. They are available by email and phone. They are recruiting volunteers to be paired with their members, to make friendly calls. 07/04/2020
* Support to people with multiple sclerosis and their relatives.
* Assistance for members to access all the services available.
* Advocacy for essential services.
* Listening, accompaniment, information and referral.
* Group outings, community lunches, information meetings and conferences.
* Support and mutual aid activities.
* Monthly brunch, adapted physical activity, bingo outings, seasonal bazaar, fundraising activities, body care, etc.
people with multiple sclerosis and their relatives
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h30
body care: $25