Community social pediatrics centre.
* Personalized clinical services on site, at home or in school.
* Social pediatrics services that combine medicine, social science and law.
* Homework assistance.
* Early stimulation activities.
* Skill development activities: arts, sports and cultural activities.
* Various activities and care that meet the specific needs of each child.
* Sponsorship of families and children in need.
Details on the service offer
children 0 to 18 years old, their family, social pediatrics services: children living in vulnerable conditions
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00