Loan of books, digital and audiovisual documents.
* Home delivery for people with a loss of autonomy.
* Seed library.
* Access to computers.
* Computer training.
* Creative digital media projects for people of all ages.
* Weekly lunchtime series: lectures, concerts, film screenings and more.
* Poetry readings, book club and activities.
* Monthly Alzheimer Café.
* Room rental.
* Outreach work in partnership with community groups and schools.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Resumption of loans of physical books and DVDs with pickups at scheduled times. Pickups on Tuesday and Friday 15h00 to 17h00. 14/04/2021
Monday and Wednesday 10h00 to 20h00, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 10h00 to 18h00, Saturday 10h00 to 17h00
mostly free, library loans: $10 to $35 per year
Greater Montréal, home delivery: Downtown