* Job board.
* Public computer access.
* Personalized reception or accompaniment for immigrants and Quebecers.
* Personalized training: computer (software, smartphone, reader, tablet), referencing, etc.
* Écrivain public: assistance in writing texts, government forms, etc.
* English and Spanish conversations workshops.
* Creative workshops: writing, drawing, digital photo, singing, dancing, etc.
* Thematic discussions.
* Intercultural bonding workshops and activities.
* Parties, cultural and social activities and outings.
* Dialogue and consultation within the community.
* Commissioner of oaths service.
* Fridge des Faubourgs: donations and recovery of cooked meals.
* Senior abuse information, awareness and prevention workshops.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: they remain pen but with a lighter schedule. They meet, discuss and de-dramatise the situation with their participants,amongst other things. 19/03/2020 SG
adults of the neighbourhood, population on a low income and isolated
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
membership: $10 per year, info and some activities are free
Ville-Marie, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Hochelaga-Maisonneuve and surroundings
English, French, Spanish
by phone or in person