* Housing: individual and group support, shelter and meals, maximum stay of one year.
* Envol: affordable apartments with community support.
* Le Tremplin: supervised apartments with individual follow-up for youth who have already stayed at the organization.
* Association: organization of activities, mobilization, link between all of l'Auberge's services.
* Helping relationship, support, accompaniment and referral.
Details on the service offer
the organization is closed because of major construction work until mid-June, start of July. 9/5/2023
housing: youth 18 to 29 years old, homeless or in trouble
administration: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, shelter: 24 hours / 7 days
housing: $300 per month
housing: 20 private rooms