Housing and support for troubled or homeless youth.
* Short-term housing.
* Transitory apartments.
* Post-housing follow-up.
* Support for social integration.
* Individual, family and group counselling.
* Support and assistance with procedures.
* Information and referral.
* Prevention and awareness.
* Education, cultural and sports workshops.
* Diverse activities.
* Community involvement and promotion of young people's rights.
short-term housing: troubled youth 12 to 17 years old, transitory apartments: troubled youth 16 to 23 years old
24 hours / 7 days
12-17 years old: registration $50, $7 per day and a $20 deposit, 16-23 years old: $250 or 25% of income per month and a $100 deposit
MRC Acton, MRC La Haute-Yamaska, MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Les Maskoutains, MRC Pierre-De Saurel, MRC Rouville
volunteering, agreement of parents or legal guardian for minors
hostel: 9 places, supervised apartments: 15 places