Housing and support for troubled or homeless youth.
* Short-term housing.
* Transitory apartments.
* Post-housing follow-up.
* Support for social integration.
* Individual, family and group counselling.
* Support and assistance with procedures.
* Information and referral.
* Prevention and awareness.
* Education, cultural and sports workshops.
* Diverse activities.
* Community involvement and promotion of young people's rights.
short-term housing: youth experiencing difficulties aged 12 to 17 years old
24 hours / 7 days
registration $50, $7 per day and $20 deposit
MRC Acton, MRC La Haute-Yamaska, MRC La Vallée-du-Richelieu, MRC Les Maskoutains, MRC Pierre-De Saurel, MRC Rouville
on a voluntary basis, agreement of parents or legal guardian for minors