* Information and referral services to adults who are hard of hearing or deafened, as well as to those around them including their family, friends, as well as all those with whom they interact.
* Raising awareness and informing the population and public authorities about the situation of people who are hard of hearing or who have become deaf in Quebec.
* Development of tools to help people who are hard of hearing or deafened to remain active and integrated into society.
* Help to people who are hard of hearing or deafened to increase their autonomy and skills in communication so as to remain integrated into society.
* Contributions to scientific and sociological research on hearing health.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services offered over the phone and by email only because of the COVID-19 pandemic. 03/04/2020
deaf, deafened and hard-of-hearing people aged 18 years old and over
annual membership: $30 per person
Province of Québec
on the website, by e-mail or by phone