* Language stimulation workshops.
* Carpentry, creativity and computer workshops.
* Monthly open mutual aid group for caregivers.
* Mutual aid group for people who have had a stroke and their close ones.
* Psychosocial support for people with aphasia and caregivers.
* Group outings.
* Theatre workshops.
* Cognitive stimulation workshops.
* Life after a stroke program.
* Boit'Appétit drop-off point.
people who have had a stroke, with any after-effects, people with aphasia, their close ones and the general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $25, activities: 25 to $35 per class
fill-in the registration form, submit all required documents and pay the annual fees
list of medication, RAMQ card, birth certificate (if born in Québec) or residency card (if born abroad)