* Workshops: language stimulation, carpentry, creativity, computer, GYM-AVC, theatre, cognitive stimulation.
* Mutual aid groups: monthly open group for caregivers, group for people who have had a stroke and their close ones.
* Psychosocial support for people with aphasia and caregivers.
* Group outings.
* Life after a stroke program.
* Boit'Appétit drop-off point.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Offices closed to visitors, but activities offered remotely, including GYM, DIY and others. 07/05/2021
people who have had a stroke, with any after effects, people with aphasia, their close ones and the general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
annual membership: $25, activities: 25 to $35 per class
fill-in the registration form, submit all required documents and pay the annual fees
list of medication, RAMQ card, birth certificate (if born in Québec) or residency card (if born abroad)