* Workshops: language stimulation, carpentry, creativity, computer, GYM-AVC, theatre, cognitive stimulation.
* Mutual aid groups: monthly open group for caregivers, group for people who have had a stroke and their close ones.
* Psychosocial support for people with aphasia and caregivers.
* Group outings.
* Life after a stroke program.
* Boit'Appétit drop-off point.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point.
Details on the service offer
people who have had a stroke, with any after effects, people with aphasia, their close ones, general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30
annual membership: $25, activities: 25 to $35 per class
fill out the registration form, submit all required documents and pay the annual fees
list of medication, RAMQ card, birth certificate (if born in Québec) or residency card (if born abroad)