Housing for young adults facing difficulties.
* Information and referral.
* Transitional housing for a maximum of 6 months.
* Petites Avenues: sharing transitional housing.
* Pignons sur rue: social housing.
* Individual follow-up.
* Job search and back to school assistance.
* Housing search assistance.
* Budget training workshop.
* Food assistance and culinary training.
* Tax clinic for residents.
Details on the service offer
men and women 18 to 29 years old with integration difficulties
24 hours / 7 days
housing: $180 per month
housing: 12 places