Housing for young adults facing difficulties.
* Information and referral.
* Housing for a maximum of 6 months.
* Petites Avenues: sharing transitional housing.
* Pignons sur rue: social housing.
* Individual follow-up.
* Job search and back to school assistance.
* Housing search assistance.
* Budget training workshop.
* Food assistance and culinary training.
* Tax clinic for residents.
Details on the service offer
men and women 18 to 29 years old with integration difficulties
24 hours / 7 days
housing: $180 per month, transitional housing: $300 per month, social housing: 25% of income
housing: 12 places, transitional housing: 16 places (4 houses for sharing with 4 rooms each), social housing: 66 places