Municipal services management.
* Management and payment of municipal taxes.
* Information and collection of bulky items, dead leaves and branches, compost, residual and recyclable wastes according to the calendar: http://beloeil.ca/servir/environnement/collectes-residentielles
* Urban-planning department: construction permits.
* Fire department.
* Property assessment.
* Public work department and reporting of public infrastructure failures.
* Grants to citizens for environmental actions: washable diapers, reusable menstrual hygiene products, planting a tree, rainwater recovery barrel, etc.
* Automated emergency notification system.
* Leisure and culture.
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00, Friday 8h00 to 12h30, telephone services: 7 days, 8h00 to 20h00