* Day centre for dropouts.
* Manual and self-knowledge activities, painting workshops, leather, bike repair.
* Job information for dropouts.
* Development and application of extrajudicial and judicial measures under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Information and consultation with victims of crime.
* Prevention of crime in schools.
* Community support in the implementation of programs related to conflict resolution.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Gradual resumption of services. The team is working remotely and will be able to keep interacting with their clients. 15/7/2021
dropout alternative section: youth 13 to 18 years old coping with academic, family or social difficulties, alternative justice section: youth 12 to 18 years old, victims, parents and community
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 8h00 to 21h00
Candiac, Châteauguay, Delson, Hemmingford, La Prairie, Léry, Mercier, Saint-Constant, Saint-Édouard, Saint-Isidore, Saint-Mathieu, Saint-Michel, Saint-Philippe, Saint-Rémi, Sainte-Catherine, Sainte-Clotilde, Sherrington