INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: gradual resumption of services. The organization will be tele-working and will be able to keep interacting with their clientele. 20/03/2020
* Day centre for dropouts.
* Manual and self-knowledge activities, painting workshops, leather, bike repair.
* Job information for dropouts.
* Development and application of extrajudicial and judicial measures under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
* Information and consultation with victims of crime.
* Prevention of crime in schools.
* Community support in the implementation of programs related to conflict resolution.
dropout alternative section: youth 13 to 18 years old coping with academic, family or social difficulties, alternative justice section: youth 12 to 18 years old, victims, parents, community
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8h00 to 16h30, Wednesday 8h00 to 21h00
Candiac, Châteauguay, Delson, Hemmingford, La Prairie, Léry, Mercier, Saint-Constant, Saint-Édouard, Saint-Isidore, Saint-Mathieu, Saint-Michel, Saint-Philippe, Saint-Rémi, Sainte-Catherine, Sainte-Clotilde, Sherrington