* Support and referral.
* Daily meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
* Clothing depot, showers.
* Distribution of menstrual hygiene products.
* Propulsion: pre-employability program.
* Computer room.
* Access to mattresses to sleep during the day.
* Reconnect: archiving of important documents, including identity and health insurance cards.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Maintenance of the day centre: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday from 9h00 to 15h00 (clothing room, showers, social worker). Breakfast on-site: 9h00 to 11h00. Lunch on-site: 11h30 to 12h30. Take-out dinner: 15h30 to 16h30. Meal offered to go on Monday even if the day centre is closed 11h30 to 12h30. Food assistance: You must call 514-970-5973 to be on the list, it is not possible to leave a voicemail. Deliveries are booked on tuesdays, wednesdays and thursdays, from 3 PM to 7 PM. Help is given every two weeks. 02/02/2021
men and women, homeless or on a low income
Saturday to Monday 8h00 to 12h30, Tuesday to Thursday 8h00 to 16h30, breakfast: Monday to Thursday 9h30 to 10h30, lunch: Monday, Saturday and Sunday 11h30 to 12h30, dinner: Tuesday to Thursday 15h30 to 16h30, clothing room: Tuesday to Thursday 10h00 to 15h00