Support to new immigrants.
* Information and referral.
* Personalized meetings: needs assessment for integration, orientation and follow-up.
* Assistance with the integration into the community of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce and the host society.
* Language classes: English and French.
* Computer literacy training.
* Intercultural exchange.
* Social activities and workshops for children, teenagers and families.
* Job search assistance.
* Translation services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: Support scheduling a vaccination appointment and other services related to vaccination. Free, Monday to Friday 9h30 to 16h30. No eligibility criteria. Priority to residents of Notre-Dame-de-Grâce, but Côte-St-Luc, Montréal Ouest, Hampstead, Westmount and Greater Montréal are also serviced. Offered in French, English, Arab, Korean, Spanish, Hindi, Kurdish, Urdu, Mandarin, Persian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Tamoul, Tigrinya and Turkish. 14/06/2021 Covid-19: open by appointment. 20/07/2021
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 16h30
Arabic, English, French, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Kurdish, Mandarin, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tamil, Tigrinya, Turkish, Urdu
some services: immigration documents