Pairing with an adult mentor for children in need of a significant presence to reveal their full potential and equip them for the future.
* Mentoring in the community: emotional and social support.
* Mentoring at school.
* Mentoring 16|21: offered to young people under youth protection.
* Black 'n' Role mentoring: offered to Black communities.
* Indigenous mentoring: offered to Indigenous youth.
* 2SLGBTQIA+ mentoring: offered to young people who identify with the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
Details on the service offer
youth 6 to 21 years old, mentoring at school: youth 6 to 15 years old, youth under youth protection, youth from Black communities, Indigenous youth, youth from 2SLGBTQIA+ communities
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, mentoring in the community: 3-hour meeting twice a month, mentoring at school: 1 hour a week during the school year
by phone or through the website by completing the online form