Volunteer mutual aid network answering certain types of emergencies.
* Food, clothing and material assistance.
* Support for school or medical fees.
* Partnership allowing to offer free glasses to kids.
* International humanitarian trips.
* School supplies donations.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: Offers support to register for vaccination as well as transportation towards vaccination clinics, in the Saint-Jérôme region. For transportation, register by calling at 450 436-2665. 01/03/2021
people in a difficult situation, volunteers
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, weekend on-calls
Laurentians, Laval, South Shore, Terrebonne, Verdun
English, French, Spanish