Development of programs aimed at youth fulfillment and support for the implementation of these programs in organizations.
* Pingouin: program to assist educators in designing a new way to intervene with children 6 to 12 years old who experienced traumatic events.
* Unisson: program for daycares to promote prosocial behaviors of children.
* BLUES: program for secondary schools to prevent depression in young people who are experiencing the early signs.
* Parcours adapté: employment assistance program for youth 17 to 24 years old that used to be in youth centres.
* Citecoute.ca: program to help young people develop oral communication skills through radio media.
* Groupe de réflexion sur les drogues: individual and group intervention program for youth 14 to 17 years old with problematic drug use.
preschool, school, rehabilitation and community environments working with youth aged 0 to 30 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
Province of Québec