* Collective kitchens.
* Collective gardens.
* Cooking and nutrition workshops for pregnant women and new parents (baby purées).
* Christmas sharing store.
* Public education workshops. Pôle Logistique Alimentaire et Nutrition (PLAN) program
* Project for the mutualization of food resources.
* Food collection of unsold items from food stores, urban agriculture surpluses and redistribution to community organizations.
* Rental of two refrigerated trucks.
Details on the service offer
vulnerable people and families (low income, isolation, immigration, single parenthood, physical or mental health problems, etc.), pregnant women, parents of young children, Pôle Logistique Alimentaire et Nutrition (PLAN) program: community organizations and businesses working in the food sector
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00
annual membership: $5, collective kitchens: 1 to $2 per serving, collective gardens: $20 per season, sharing store: 10% of the actual cost of groceries
Christmas sharing store: proof of address, identity and income