Food security programs.
* Community kitchens and food processing from gardening.
* Food security workshops and nutrition seminars.
* Kitchen workshops.
* Solidarity markets.
* Community gardens and education.
* Solidarity gardens for the benefit of food banks.
* Drop-off point for the ugly fruit and vegetables baskets second-life.ca
Details on the service offer
people and families vulnerable in terms of food security
Monday to Friday, by appointment
voluntary $5 contribution per workshop
English, French, Spanish
on-site, by email or by phone