* Loan and consultation of books and audiovisual documents.
* Computers, Internet access and printing devices.
* Work rooms.
* Story time on-site or by phone in French, English, Dari, Spanish, Arabic and Chinese.
* Language development and early literacy workshops.
* Book clubs for children, teenagers and adults.
* Planète livres: reading and writing workshops for adults learning French.
* Générations@branchées : introduction to computer technology for seniors by pairing with a teenager-teacher.
* French and English conversation workshops.
* Homework assistance for children and teenagers.
* Soda: youth space with recreational and artistic activities.
* Fab Lab: creative manufacturing with various tools and computers.
* STIM: activities on science and technology.
* Computer workshops.
* Movie projections.
* Board games and videogames.
* Intercultural workshops.
* Biblio-aidants: information services for caregivers.
* Adapted books and CCTV for people with a visual disability.
* Conferences and workshops.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open since July 13th 2020 on a reduce hours schedule (Monday to Wednesday 12h00 to 21h00 and Saturday 12h00 to 17h00)
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 21h00, Saturday and Sunday 10h00 to 17h00, summer: Monday to Friday 10h00 to 21h00, Saturday 12h00 to 17h00
residents: free, non-residents: $80