* Physical activities: aerobics, basketball, fitness, soccer, swimming, walking club, taekwondo, judo, boxing, self-defense, brazilian jiu-jitsu.
* Recreational activities: crafts, calligraphy, sewing, cooking, chess, singing, story time, robotics, drawing, various workshops.
* Socio-community and cultural activities.
* Food bank.
* Psychosocial support.
* Christmas baskets.
* Arabic language school.
* Academic support and tutoring in French, English, Spanish, physics and mathematics.
* Computer workshops.
* Parent-child workshops.
* Culinary workshops.
* Youth program: activities, outings, video games, civic participation and volunteering.
* Day camp during the holidays and the summer period.
* Family outings.
* School supplies.
* Donation of furniture.
* Tax clinic.
* Blood collection.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Saturday 9h00 to 18h00
Montréal Island, school supplies: Saint-Léonard
Arabic, English, French, Spanish, Turkish
online registrations, information by phone or email
proof of income, proof of address and other documents if required