Support program for the youth and young parents.
* Consultation, information, follow-up and accompaniment regarding different situations.
* Intervention helpline.
* One-on-one meetings and group activities.
* Temporary housing with community follow-up.
* Animation in schools and in low-cost housing.
* Citizenship activities.
* Youth advocacy.
* Young mothers 25 years old and under: support program and mutual aid group.
* BCALMEN'S H2.0: self-help group and activities for young fathers.
Details on the service offer
youth and young adults 14 to 25 years old, temporary housing: youth 17 to 22 years old
intervention helpline: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 13h00 to 18h00, activities: Monday to Friday (variable hours)
Centre-Nord, Sud-Ouest, Laval, South Shore
by phone on the intervention helpline: 514 270-9760
self-help groups: 8 to 12 people