Reception and support for vulnerable families aiming at their social success.
* Family cooking and community meals.
* Support for seniors: day center and animation, exchange and information network, physical and intellectual activities, respite for caregivers.
* Support for families: support for parents, mediation and intervention in schools, educational, socio-cultural, recreational and sports activities for young people, summer camps.
* Support for women: self-help group, information and support for single mothers, self-esteem workshop, exchange and mutual aid network.
* Support with public and parapublic services.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: help with making an appointment, support and accompaniment at the vaccination site, for the Rosemont sector, 514 725-9508 ext. 301. 22/06/2021
immigrant families, including grandparents
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 18h30
Greater Montréal, vaccination: Rosemont only
Creole, French, FrenchCreole