* Street work.
* Defending and promoting the rights of people with blood borne infections.
* Prevention and awareness: infections transmitted by blood and Hepatitis C.
* HIV, Aids, STD: prevention and social and recreational programmes.
* Emotional and social support to people in the streets and those confined at home.
* Food, housing and financial help.
* Naloxone kit distribution.
* Intervention during raves/parties.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Substance analysis tools.
people with STI's, HIV, Aids, etc.
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00