* Fixed Site: distribution and recovery of injection, inhalation and prevention materials (syringes, sterile containers, water ampoules, pyrex pipes, condoms), distribution of fentanyl test strips.
* Listening and support space, orientation and accompaniment.
* Information on reduced risk drug consumption, safe sex practices and sexually transmitted and blood-borne infections (STBBI).
* Consultation, care services and screening for STBBIs by a nurse (reserved for injection and inhalation drug users and sex workers).
* SCS (Supervised Injection Service): supervision of injections and follow-up in the respite room.
Details on the service offer
injection and inhalation drug users, sex workers
7 days, 14h00 to 2h00
come on site during opening hours