* Prevention of youth homelessness.
* Food assistance.
* Free snacks and lunch.
* Soup kitchen every evening.
* Material assistance: clothing and household items.
* Shower, washer, dryer.
* Nurse available once a month.
* STBIs screening.
* Pregnancy tests.
* Distribution of sterile injection equipment and crack pipes.
* Distribution of contraceptives and lubrificants.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Listening and referral.
Details on the service offer
young adults 18 to 30 years old in a crisis situation, in a relationship breakdown or marginalized, homeless or not
Tuesday 15h00 to 20h00, Wednesday 14h00 to 20h00, Thursday 13h00 to 20h00, Friday 13h00 to 19h30, closed on the first Friday of the month, food assistance: Monday 17h00 to 19h00 on registration
by phone, by e-mail, on Facebook and Instagram, administration: by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, clinical coordination: by e-mail at email@example.com
food assistance: identity card and proof of address