* Prevention of youth homelessness.
* Food assistance.
* Soup kitchen every evening.
* Shower, washer, dryer.
* Nurse available once a month.
* STBIs screening, sterile injection equipment.
* Pregnancy tests.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Listening and referral.
* Tax clinic.
young adults 18 to 30 years old in a crisis situation, in a relationship breakdown or marginalized, homeless or not
Monday to Friday 14h00 to 20h00, summer: Monday to Thursday 13h00 to 20h00
for cultural activities only
food assistance: identity card and proof of residence