* Support and mutual aid seeking to break isolation.
* Collective kitchen and food assistance. * Socio-professional employability programs.
* Psychosocial support, referrals and accompaniment.
* Recreational, social, cultural and sports activities. * Summer and winter camps. * Thematic and arts workshops.
* Free access to computers and Wi-Fi.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 06/04/2022
people 16 years and over who have lived or are living with mental health, homelessness, addiction or psychosocial adaptation issues
administration: Tuesday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, day centre: Wednesday and Thursday 12h00 to 17h00, Friday 9h30 to 12h00, Saturday 11h30 to 16h00
membership: $2 per year
welcoming meeting by appointment
between 40 and 60 people