* Support and mutual aid seeking to break isolation.
* Socio-professional employability programs.
* Psychosocial support, referral and accompaniment.
* Recreational, social, cultural and sports activities.
* Community meals.
* Summer and winter camps.
* Thematic and arts workshops.
* Free access to computers and WiFi.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Activities are on registration during the pandemic. 11/05/2021
people 18 years old and over who have lived or are living with mental health issues, homelessness, addiction or psychosocial adaptation
administration: Tuesday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, day centre: Tuesday to Sunday, variable
membership: $2 per year
welcoming meeting by appointment
between 40 and 60 persons