Access management of persons and merchandises coming in or out of Canada.
* Border control.
* Law and regulation enforcement relative to Canadian borders.
* Collection of applicable fees and taxes on imported goods.
* Detention and expulsion of prohibited or susceptible to be a treat persons.
* Food inspection and promotion of commercial exchanges.
* Waiting time at borders: https://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/bwt-taf/menu-eng.html
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: People entering Canada must provide a negative test for COVID-19, have a mandatory 3-day stay in a government-approved hotel at their own expense, and complete a 14-day quarantine from the time of entry to Canada. Fully vaccinated persons must have a quarantine plan, but may be exempt from hotel stay and quarantine. 13/07/2021 CBV
Monday to Friday 7h45 to 16h30, phone service: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00 (automated information system on weekend)