Promotion of interreligious dialogs and ecumenism information.
* Courses, conferences and visits to local places of worship and other means of exchange, of dialog and collaboration between Christians and other religions of the world.
* Information about ecumenism movement and moral, spiritual and cultural values of diverse Christian denominations and traditions of faith.
* Free and confidential phone line, 7 day per week, for listening and spiritual care.
* A specialized library open to the public with over 6000 books, over 150 worldwide periodicals and multimedia collection on ecumenical and interfaith topics.
* Mixed marriage counselling.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The library is currently closed. 12/02/2021 Covid-19: Listening, accompaniment and spiritual care telephone line. Free and confidential, 7 days, 8h00 to 22h00. Call at 514 937-9176. 12/02/2021
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30, counseling line: 7 days per week, 8h00 to 22h00
by phone or by e-mail