Information and research on liver diseases. Support for patients and their families
* Peer support network.
* Virtual support group (private Facebook page): www.facebook.com/groups/1064668420724679
* Online resource centre (articles, webinars, educational videos, etc): https://www.liver.ca/resource-hub/
* Post-diagnostic support, online and by telephone: information, referral. Mobilization and awareness-raising
* Awareness activities for the general public and for community organizations.
* National events: Stroll for liver.
* Fundraising and financial support to research.
Details on the service offer
people living with liver disease, people who have received a liver transplant, their families, caregivers, people who want to learn about liver health, specialists
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
by phone or email