INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: telephone service, document translation, telephone interpretation, telephone psychosocial support by appointment. 31/07/2020
* Kids: parent-child activities from 0 to 5 years old, thematic workshops and personalized support for parents.
* Youth: violence and sexual exploitation prevention, promotion of school perseverance, discussion groups for girls and personalized support through Père Marquette, Louis Joseph Papineau and Louis Riel high schools.
* Psychosocial support: individual, couple or family.
* Front-line services: assistance with filling forms related to immigration, help with writings letters and resumes, translation of birth certificate and commissioner of oaths.
* Labor market integration assistance for newcomers: social skills development workshops, educational and vocational guidance, CV writing workshops and job search support.
* Volunteering promotion.
youth and families of all origins
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h30 and 13h30 to 17h00