* Telephone listening.
* Assistance for groceries and shopping.
* Intergenerational activities.
* Collective kitchens.
* Meals on wheels: homemade frozen meals, gluten-free.
* Community parties.
* Friendly phone calls and visits.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Physical activities.
* Various conferences and trainings.
* Digital workshops: email management, tablet manipulation, etc.
Details on the service offer
activities: seniors 50 years old and over, services: seniors 60 years old and over
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
free, meals on wheels and activities: variable